Hello to all my readers...

Welcome and Thank You for taking the time by coming across my blogs containing my quotes, short poems about love and life and my sex, love and erotic short stories catering to women. I also will post questions from time to time to hear different opinions on the topic/subject at matter. Please feel free to give feedback by leaving a comment preferably positive or constructive. Once again I do appreciate you especially my female supporters. Love does exist out there and it takes a unique individual who's not afraid to speak real from the heart and that there are some men like me who are hopeless romantics who know how to treat a woman while knowing their worth. Hopefully, if you like what you read, don't be afraid to subscribe to my blogs. Enjoy...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

p.s. I love you (my appreciation to you)



For everyday I get to wake up next to you and smile. For the nights I look forward to coming home to you to end my day to start it all over by seeing your beautiful face in the morning to start my day makes me appreciative of having you in my life.


I've waited damn near all of my life to hold you, kiss you, touch you, squeeze you and some other explicit things I wish not to go into detail if you catch my drift.

I love everything about you, your smile, eyes, natural beauty and amazing body of art in my eyes that I appreciate. You're gorgeous to me because you're beautiful with an amazing personality. I see imperfections in you that you don't like that make you perfect to me.

Catering to you because you're my queen and taking my time to worship your body of art in no rush is my pleasure for being worthy of having that privilege. Being there for you to support and help solve a problem is my honor because we're a team.

The moments we share and forever will be romantic, thoughtful, fun and most of all memorable. I prayed and pray for you every night for your protection wherever you were and are and for your arrival. I need you my love. Thank you for this opportunity.

I feel that God made woman for man because he wasn't meant to live alone. So he made man a gift. Now I love God, worship, respect and appreciate him so I do the same to and for my gift which is you. I love, respect, worship and appreciate you as my gift in my life.

All I've ever wanted to be growing up was a successful father and husband in whatever I do. I thank you for choosing me and loving me for me unconditionally through thick and thin. I feel the same and do the same for you. This is why I've chosen you to be the mother of our children and the only and last woman that exists in my world as my wife.

The blood, sweat and tears through love and pain I've endured to get to you makes it all worth to have you in the long run to stand taller than before. I'm writing this just to let you know I'll appreciate you for coming into my life and making it brighter. Also building me up to be an even greater man I'm destined to be for you and our family. We will prosper in every aspect of life possible through prayer and faith and determination and patience. I'm blessed.

Thank you...Always and forever....Joshua Rashad Jones
p.s. I love you...

Copyright © 2010

1 comment:

  1. Josua God bless you dear...you just made me cry w/ this <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any feedback preferably positive and constructive.