Hello to all my readers...

Welcome and Thank You for taking the time by coming across my blogs containing my quotes, short poems about love and life and my sex, love and erotic short stories catering to women. I also will post questions from time to time to hear different opinions on the topic/subject at matter. Please feel free to give feedback by leaving a comment preferably positive or constructive. Once again I do appreciate you especially my female supporters. Love does exist out there and it takes a unique individual who's not afraid to speak real from the heart and that there are some men like me who are hopeless romantics who know how to treat a woman while knowing their worth. Hopefully, if you like what you read, don't be afraid to subscribe to my blogs. Enjoy...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

"I wanna sit on the sands, listen to and watch the sounds of the waves and look at the stars… the only thing missing is you…"
- Joshua Jones

Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any feedback preferably positive and constructive.