Hello to all my readers...

Welcome and Thank You for taking the time by coming across my blogs containing my quotes, short poems about love and life and my sex, love and erotic short stories catering to women. I also will post questions from time to time to hear different opinions on the topic/subject at matter. Please feel free to give feedback by leaving a comment preferably positive or constructive. Once again I do appreciate you especially my female supporters. Love does exist out there and it takes a unique individual who's not afraid to speak real from the heart and that there are some men like me who are hopeless romantics who know how to treat a woman while knowing their worth. Hopefully, if you like what you read, don't be afraid to subscribe to my blogs. Enjoy...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Marching Heart




The marching heart is what operates my mind, body, and soul.

The tempo varies sometimes depending on the specific emotion ranging from fast to slow or vice versa.

Although this is a one man or woman band, there is only one driving force behind the reason why it thumps different rhythms of "love dove...love dove."

* Now before I continue, the scientific sound that the heart makes is "lub dub...lub dub." To me that sounds close to love dove as to why this person makes my heart beat of different rhythms.

Now back to the note... the drummer, if you prefer or the significant other who is the driving force of your life, is the reason why your heart beats.

Without this drummer or significant other you wouldn't be able to march through life. You would have
no pulse, no rhythm...

Non existence is what you would be or
feel like. This is the reason you need them. To make your heart march...

Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any feedback preferably positive and constructive.